So, it's been a while, and I've been there and back. And, there again and then here. Ha. So, this is what I've been thinking about lately. Please let me know what you think.
Is the election just a lie, a pile of poop? I just keep thinking that the Republicans keeps coming up with someone a lot like the Democrat's own John Kerry.
Has anyone been watching Charlie Rose? I'm addicted. You can find them all on the internet. It's the opposite of any "news show" but so fucking incredible. Charlie and his guest just talking about things that you might be interested in. All kinds of interesting topics that just keep me coming back to, none other than, politics and what the hell is going on in the world today. China. Financial shit. VERY interesting. It's so interesting to just see the composition of the show, two people just sitting there, no expensive backdrop, it's meant for people that have a long attention span. I think this is an interesting aspect that I'll explore further another time.
And, if you can't find it, or make yourself get interested in Charlie, at the very least, make sure to watch Mr. Stewart. At least you can laugh at the scary shit he makes us think about in an easy way.
No comments:
Post a Comment